Insure your deposit
Insure up to 100% of your deposit exceeding $500 to experience the most of freedom when trading
Si desea tomar ventaja de esta oferta única, simplemente active el código de promoción al depositar en su cuenta de trading. Para ello, vaya a la página "Depósitos" en su Área Personal de Cliente, seleccione el sistema de pago e introduzca el código de promoción en el espacio proporcionado. Tras finalizar el depósito el programa se activará para esta cuenta de trading.
LiteForex provides the clients with a unique deposit insurance service. Now any trader choosing to cooperate with LiteForex doesn’t have to worry about his deposit regardless of a result of a transaction. The service allows clients to insure up to 100% of their deposit and earn it back in case of loss.
Use the “Insure the deposit” option when paying over $500 into the account and feel the taste of freedom when trading!
Terms and conditions
- Each deposit exceeding $500 US dollars or the equivalent in another currency can be insured within the framework of the promotion «Deposit insurance».
- The types of account CENT, CLASSIC (opened within MT4 platform) may participate in the promotion «Deposit insurance».
- The accounts opened by use of the MultiRebate system as well as PAMM and ECN accounts may not participate in this promotion.
- The insured deposit amount will be automatically added to a corresponding list in the Client’s Profile, in the “Insurance” section, where the following parameters will be indicated: the deposit amount; the percentage of insured deposit; the progress bar showing the volume of competed transactions required for the insurance sum to be paid out, in case an insured event occurs.
- The transfers between the Client’s trading accounts may not participate in the promotion “Deposit insurance”.
- The service “Deposit insurance” shall be deactivated and the progress bar shall be set to zero in case of any withdrawal of funds from the trading account on which the funds have been insured.
- The deposit insurance service will be valid for 1 year from the moment of deposit insurance.
- An insured event happens when the client is not able to execute a trade of a minimum volume stipulated for his account type by use of his own funds only (provided that there are no open trades).
- An insurance payout may be deposited in the Client’s trading account in case the insured event occurs, provided that the Client has complied with the transaction volume requirements.
The number of required lots depends on the deposit amount the Client wishes to insure and is calculated in two ways:
I If the deposit amount the Client wishes to insure is less than or equal to 50% of the deposit, the number of lots is calculated as follows:
where L means “Required number of lots”,
II If the deposit amount the Client wishes to insure is more than 50% of the deposit, the number of lots is calculated as follows:
where L means “Required number of lots”,
I) Deposit: $500
The amount to insure: 40% of the deposit
The insurance payout is therefore $200
The required volume of completed transactions: 60 lots*
II) Deposit: $500
The amount to insure: 90% of the deposit
The insurance payout is therefore $450
The required volume of completed transactions: 90 lots*
* The calculation example concerns the CLASSIC accounts.
When counting the number of lots, it must be noted that:
- Para las cuentas de centavos el volumen es 100 veces mayor.
- When adding the bonus funds to the account balance, only the trades conducted by use of the Client’s own funds will be considered (with deduction of credit funds).
- When trading the CFDs, the volume is multiplied by 0.1 when counting the total volume of trades.
- When trading the XUAUSD, XAUEUR, XPTUSD, and XPDUSD, the volume is multiplied by 0.1 when counting the total volume of trades.
- When trading the CFD_RU, the coefficient is calculated as follows: (pts * contract_size / USDRUR ) / 10.
- When trading the World Indices, the coefficient applied is calculated as follows: (pts * contract_size * (base currency/USD) / 10.
- The equity coefficient is applied when counting the volume of trades.
- The hedge coefficient is applied when counting the volume of trades.
- The volume of trades concerning each deposit is calculated on the trading account where the deposit has been made.
- As soon as the transaction volume requirements are respected, the progress bar is filled and the counter starts to calculate the volume of competed transactions required by the conditions of the next deposit insurance. The progress bar is filled gradually, from the first deposit into the client’s any account to the next one.
If the deposits have been made in different trading accounts at about the same time, the lots are calculated almost simultaneously, but on different accounts. The calculation is made from the earliest to the latest deposit on each account.
- In case the insured event occurs, the Client needs to use the option “Get insurance” for the corresponding deposit. This option is available only if the required number of lots is reached.
The option “Get insurance” enabled, the insurance payout request will be automatically sent to the company’s manager and will be examined within 2 working days. After the request is checked for compliance with all conditions (occurrence of the insured event and presence of the required number of lots) the insurance payout will be deposited into the Client’s trading account.
- The insurance payout deposited in the account is at the client’s disposal and may be used for trading or withdrawn from the account without any limitations.
- If the Client wishes to use the insurance payout in trading, the calculation of lots will not continue.
- The Client may have the insurance amount paid out only once for each deposit.
- In case of suspicion of any fraudulent activities on the part of the Client, LiteForex has the right to deactivate the service “Deposit insurance” at any time and to cancel the insurance payout deposited earlier as well as the results of all transactions conducted by use of the illegally obtained insurance payout.
- The LiteForex Company reserves the right to request the Client’s further identity information (including the copies of the ID). Should the Client refuse to provide this information or the documents to verify his identity and address of residence, the Client may be refused admission to the service with the cancellation of all transactions conducted by use of the illegally obtained insurance payout.
- The company has the right to correct the results of a client’s trades on suspicion of bonus hunting activities or any other fraudulent actions as to bonus funds. A part of a trading result which was earned by use of bonus funds shall be cancelled. An insufficient trading activity in the account, such as execution of a single high-volume trade or several trades of lower volume conducted at the same rate and at nearly the same time, which represents a subdivision of a big trade into smaller ones, may serve as the reason for revising the results. As a rule, there is no sufficient trading history in such accounts.
In case of detecting such trades, the Company may cancel the bonus at any time and without preliminary notice.
- LiteForex has the right to amend the conditions of the “Deposit insurance” promotion at any time and without special notification.
- The promotion conditions will be considered as accepted by the client as soon as the service “Deposit insurance” is enabled and the deposit is paid into the client’s account.